Thursday, April 27, 2006

madhouse dreams

she woke up startled (bright blue eyes amist white) (bright blue eyes amist grey, amidst the others who just started their morning activities) dont be afraid my baby lou lou skip to my lou lou lou skip to my lou skip to my lou my darling she slaughtered the madhouse that night and skipped around on a full moon night.

she was sent away to the madhouse as a child for they had nowhere else to turn to. she lived she grew with all the people there and one fine morning where the crows and ravens picked their choice from the ground, she ran like a bride out of a cathedral.

she was wronged for her quiet ways led them to think she was an exile, a witch, an outcast. hayhair and blue eyes, black hair black eyes, black hair green eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home