Thursday, December 17, 2009

Flower on the Precipice

title reference: Flower on the Precipice

With the new year approaching, I reflected a little during a bejeweled game. Love has been working hard on his dream while I, on the other hand, am impassive and on the verge of boredom with the slow update of manga titles. Couple that up with the upcoming trip of shifts amounting to more than twelve hours each, my mood has been significantly dampened for the whole month of December.

New year resolutions are not compulsory and therefore I have not made any and am not planning to do so (and just as I finished the sentence, I thought about saving up for holidays, sheesh). My affair with money is... scandalous (up to reader's digression).

I have written a fair share of honest entries this year including this one instead of the usual prose due to a lack of inspiration; speaking of which, I also have far neglected my pen-friend in the US. Christmas gifts are problematic as I search for practicality. Relationships... precarious, I've become too careful and awkward; I have had no idea I would turn out this way when I was seven.

Despite all the above negativity, my nonchalant attitude speaks for itself. Perhaps I have failed to love myself? Yes life, the answer could possibly be that I must have grown up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home